Product Name: Ethyl Alcohol /Ethanol
CAS NO: 64-17-5
Molecular weight: 46.07
Melting point: -114.3℃
Flashing point: 13℃
Chemical Formula: C2H6O
Ethyl Alcohol /Ethanol
Oil-based paint grade TiO2 R-696
Rubber Carbon Black
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid / TCCA
Caustic Soda Flakes
General grade Tio2 B-101
Main Characteristic of Ethyl Alcohol :
1. Ethanol , also called ethyl alcohol, pure alcohol, grain alcohol, or drinking alcohol
2. It is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with the structural formula CH3CH2OH, often abbreviated as C2H5OH or C2H6O.
3. It is also used as a psychoactive drug and one of the oldest recreational drugs still used by humans.
Chemical Properties of Ethyl Alcohol:
Residue on Evaporation
Higher alcohols as iso- butanol
Esters as ethyl acetate
Acidity as acetic acid
Production Workshop :
Our sino factory have 3 ISO certification production site, meanwhile, There are 10 sets of production line and 2 sets
inspection equipment, can reach 120000 ton capacity for per year.
Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturing process. All goods passed BV,ISO9001 & SGS which quality
can be control and guaranteed. Meanwhile all the materials are tested before each shipment in our laboratory to
double confirm the quality.
ISO9001:2008 -Quality Management System; SGS certification; FDA certification
Package & Storage of Ethyl Alcohol:
160 KG Drum , 12.8 MT/20'FCL .
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Applications of Ethyl Alcohol:
1. Preparing raw materials of dye, paint, detergent and other products;
2. Ethanol Used as cosmetic, printing ink, paint remover, antifreezer, fuel, etc.;
3. Ethanol Use ethanol to produce acetic acid, beverage, essence, dyes, etc.;
4. Ethanol Can be used for preparing acetaldehyde, ethyl ether, ethyl acetate, ethyl amine and other chemical raw materials.