Calcium hypochlorite commonly known as bleaching, chemical formula Ca (ClO) ₂, is White or Light Grey granule or powder. it often used in the chemical production in bleaching process with its rapid effect and the effect of bleaching .
Main Characteristic of Calcium Hypochlorite:
1. High effective chlorine content
2. Particularly good stability, can be stored for long under normal temperature, little efficiency content loss.
3. High solubility, easily dissolve in water to form high concentrate bleaching solution with little undissolved substance.
Specification of Calcium Hypochlorite/Bleaching Powder:
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%(Sodium Process)
White or light-grey granular or powder
Applications of Calcium Hypochlorite/Bleaching Powder:
1) Bleaching of wood pulp, cotton, hemp, silk, cloth, fiber etc.
2) Widely used in disinfection of drinking water, hotel, hospital, swimming pool, pond and bath room
3) Used in the anti-shrinkage treatment of wool, bleaching of textiles, and used as chlorating agent of rubbers.
Package & Storage of Calcium Hypochlorite/Bleaching Powder:
Calcium Hypochlorite is packed in 10kgs,25kgs,40kgs,45kgs,50kgs plastic drums
40kg round drum, 21.76MT / 20'GP
45kg octagon drum, 24.48MT / 20'GP
50kg octagon drum, 22.5MT / 20'GP
50kg square drum, 21MT / 20'GP
also be packed according to customer's needs.
Store closed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.